WASHINGTON When weighing financial-aid offers, among students' concerns are how much debt they will have at graduation and how much they will owe in loan payments each month.
CFPB Hears from Students About New Financial Aid Disclosure
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app