D.C. District Court Judge Richard Leon pressed retailers and the Fed on the design and effect of the agency's rule capping interchange fees during oral arguments on Tuesday, but gave little indication of how he would decide the case.
Judge Questions Intent, Impact of Durbin Interchange Rule
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues