Housing and Urban Development Secretary Shaun Donovan defended efforts by the Obama administration to help the housing market recover, arguing it faced significant hurdles over the past four years.
Donovan Sticks Up for Obama's Housing Record
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues