Since April, the state of California's monitor for the multi-state mortgage settlement has received more than 200 complaints about servicers moving homes toward foreclosure while the homeowner pursues a loan modification, according to a new report.
Calif. Monitor: Dual Tracking Continued After Mortgage Settlement
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter