Consumer delinquencies, which were already at relatively low levels, fell even further in the second quarter of the year, according to a new report from the American Bankers Association.
Consumer Delinquencies Continued Decline in 2Q
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app