Angst over the scope enforcement was palpable at an Ellie Mae conference as mortgage lenders try to avoid the types of hefty fines the agency has already levied on credit card companies.
Mortgage Lenders Brace for CFPB Exams; Fair-Lending Is Top Concern
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter