Michael Tierney will continue to tackle lingering mortgage problems at the Michigan company, which is also trying to expand more into commercial lending. Meanwhile, a key private-equity backer says is has no immediate interest to cash out of the company.
Flagstar's New CEO Is Determined to Prove Recent Profits Are No Fluke
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues