Sen. Richard Shelby's term limit is about to expire, potentially putting Sen. Mike Crapo of Idaho in line to be the new GOP head of the banking committee.
Will Crapo Take Over as Banking Panel's Top Republican?
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app