Levels climbed 30% from the prior month, though they remain well below precrisis norms. Meanwhile, the SBA reported near-record volume in the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30.
Large Banks Approving More Loans for Working Capital
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter