Citi, Wells and JPMorgan Chase have all taken substantial chargeoffs in response to new OCC guidance on treatment of home-equity loans, and several other large and regional banks are likely to do the same.
Earnings Reports Likely to Feature More Home-Equity Losses
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter