The respected former B of A executive says shareholder capitalism has gone awry, and that bank directors should be just as worried about outperforming business units as laggard ones.
Short-Term Shareholder Thinking Ruins Banks, Krawcheck Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter