The Merrill Lynch litigation is settled, but an ongoing tiff with Fannie Mae means elevated repurchase claims could continue for several more quarters.
B of A Remains Bogged Down with Repurchase Claims on Soured Loans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues