Under the proposal, card issuers could consider shared household income when approving credit card applications.
CFPB Proposal Could Expand Card Access for Stay-at-Home Spouses
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues