Shares for M&T Bank Corp. rose Wednesday after the Buffalo, N.Y., company reported that third-quarter income climbed 66%, to $273.9 million, from a year earlier.
Lower Expenses, Higher Mortgage Revenue Fuel M&T
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app