Rep. Barney Frank is calling on state and federal officials to reconsider prosecuting banks for the sins of smaller institutions they were pressured to acquire at the height of the financial crisis.
Frank Urges Schneiderman to Reconsider JPM Lawsuit
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter