Lending to companies that service the federal government have historically been safe bets, but that could change if Washington is forced to make drastic cuts early next year.
Fiscal Cliff Fears Prompt Banks to Scale Back in Government Sector
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter