C.G. Kum, the CEO of First California Financial Group, gave inconclusive answers to analysts' questions about whether the $2 billion-asset company can resist shareholder calls to seek a buyer.
First California Chief Holds Cards Close on Odds of Sale
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter