If Romney wins the White House, Republicans will likely push through changes to the CFPB's leadership structure, but could butt heads in the short term with Director Richard Cordray.
What a Romney Victory Would Mean to the CFPB
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues