Retiring Visa CEO Joseph Saunders and his successor, JPMorgan's Charlie Scharf, spoke with American Banker about the challenges facing the card network, the changing payments industry, mounting regulations and the importance of an orderly leadership transition.
Q&A: Once and Future Visa CEOs Talk Competition, Regulation and Leadership
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter