Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner convened a meeting of the Financial Stability Oversight Council by telephone Monday afternoon to discuss the potential impact of Hurricane Sandy on infrastructure and financial markets.
FSOC Briefed on Sandy's Impact on Financial Markets
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app