Banks in the Magnolia State have built up capital and profits, and their owners are hoping the state's poor national reputation will shield them for a while from big rivals and M&A trends.
Shh. Mississippi Banks Are Doing Better Than You Think
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app