CEO Scott Kisting says the Spokane, Wash., which recently agreed to buy the $1.2 billion-asset PremierWest, realizes the value of scale. AmericanWest will still look at banks of different sizes, but it now prefers bigger deals.
AmericanWest Is Interested in Bigger Deals
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues