Two community banks Central Bancorp in Somerville, Mass., and U.S. Century Bank in Doral, Fla. delayed shareholder votes on pending deals, blaming complications from Hurricane Sandy.
Sandy Stalls Votes on Bank M&A Deals in Mass., Fla.
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app