A group of some of the nations largest merchants and retail trade groups asked a federal judge Thursday to reject the proposed settlement of a lawsuit over credit card swipe fees.
Big Retailers File Formal Objections to Swipe Fee Settlement
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app