First BanCorp in San Juan, Puerto Rico, reported its second straight quarterly profit. The company earned $19.1 million in the third quarter, compared with a net loss of $24 million a year earlier.
Card Portfolio Purchase Fuels Earnings at First BanCorp
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues