The card network seems to have been successful in counteracting the effect of new rules on the routing of debit card transactions, though a Justice Department investigation still poses a threat.
Visa Stems Decline in Debit Volume
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter