Hurricane Sandy has been over for three days now but the aftermath is hitting many mortgage bankers and brokers hard in the greater New York metropolitan area which includes New Jersey and Connecticut.
NAIHP: Lenders, Brokers at a Stand Still in NY-NJ-CT
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app