A changing asset mix boosted third-quarter results at Sterling Bancorp in New York. The $2.5 billion-asset company's rose 23% from a year earlier, to $5.3 million.
Wider Margins Lifted Sterling Bancorp's 3Q Results
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app