A changing asset mix boosted third-quarter results at Sterling Bancorp in New York. The $2.5 billion-asset company's rose 23% from a year earlier, to $5.3 million.
Wider Margins Lifted Sterling Bancorp's 3Q Results
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues