Goldman Sachs is asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn a lower-court decision involving securities backed by residential mortgages the company says would cost financial firms tens of billions of dollars.
Goldman Asks Supreme Court to Reject Mortgage Class Action
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter