The outspoken Texas lawmaker is widely expected to take the top slot on the banking panel, pursuing an agenda to revamp Dodd-Frank and privatize Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
How Hensarling Will Guide the House Financial Services Panel
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter