Boutique investment banking firm Keefe, Bruyette & Woods had survived scandal and 9/11 but has agreed to sell itself to a rival due to some of the same shortcomings that afflict many banks.
KBW Feels Its Clients' Pain in Agreeing to Sell
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app