MetLife is selling its mortgage servicing portfolio to JPMorgan Chase. The $70 billion portfolio would increase JPMorgan's servicing business by roughly 5%, the companies said Friday.
MetLife to Sell MSR Portfolio to JPMorgan Chase
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app