Banks have hired thousands of employees to handle a crush of work from mortgage refinancing. The big question looming is what to do with those "permanent" employees once the refi market cools down.
Banks to Face Tough Staffing Choices When Refi Boom Ends
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app