Central Pacific said in a regulatory filing Tuesday that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. had lifted a memorandum of understanding that obligated the $4.3 billion-asset companys bank to maintain adequate capital, improve asset quality, provide sufficiently for loan losses and reduce classified assets.
FDIC Swaps Enforcement Actions for Hawaii's Central Pacific
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app