Peapack-Gladstone Financial in Bedminster, N.J., said that it doesn't expect any material losses tied to damage Hurricane Sandy inflicted on collateral properties.
Peapack-Gladstone's Loan Book Avoids Material Hit from Sandy
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues