Capital One Financial has $36.4 billion of loans outstanding in the three states hardest hit by superstorm Sandy but says is too soon to know what percentage those loans are at risk of default as a result of the property damage.
Capital One Has $36 Billion of Loans in 3 Storm-Battered States
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter