Some of the China's largest banks are eyeing potential acquisitions in the United States, but they are proceeding cautiously in hopes of avoiding the mistakes made by foreign banks that preceded them.
Chinese Banks Carefully Plot U.S. Arrival
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app