In update of the agency's community bank initiatives, officials reveal a Web-based feature designed to ensure examiner data requests are germane to individual exams.
FDIC Unveils Tool to Streamline Pre-Exam Process
NOV 8, 2012 5:38pm ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE