American International Group, which stands to join a list of financial institutions deemed too big to fail, may be looking to unload its thrift unit.
AIG Explores Sale of Its Thrift: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues