The Supreme Court will decide whether merchants have the right to file class actions against Amex over which cards they must honor, or if arbitration clauses bar them from combining forces.
Amex to Get Supreme Court Ruling on Merchant Class Actions
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter