Strike Debt, a movement that emerged from the Occupy Wall Street movement, announced plans Friday to stage a variety show and telethon to raise money to buy and cancel consumer debt.
Telethon Will Raise Funds to Buy, Then Cancel, Consumer Debt
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter