A unit of BNY Mellon will pay $210 million to settle charges that it let clients invest funds with disgraced money manager Bernard Madoff despite its own concerns that Madoff was running a Ponzi scheme.
BNY Mellon Unit to Pay $210 Million in Madoff Settlement
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app