State and federal banking regulators encouraged the merger deal between Crescent State Bank and VantageSouth for safety and soundness and other reasons, a proxy filing says.
Regulators Pushed Merger of Two North Carolina Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app