The Financial Stability Oversight Council voted unanimously Tuesday to suggest ways to reform the money market mutual fund industry in an effort to break through a logjam at the SEC.
Regulators Set Mandate for Reform of Money-Market Mutual Funds
NOV 13, 2012 5:16pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE