The Financial Stability Oversight Council voted unanimously Tuesday to suggest ways to reform the money market mutual fund industry in an effort to break through a logjam at the SEC.
Regulators Set Mandate for Reform of Money-Market Mutual Funds
NOV 13, 2012 5:16pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE