The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. on Wednesday announced an April 2014 closing date for its Jacksonville, Fla., office established during the financial crisis to handle elevated failures.
FDIC to Wind Down Jacksonville Office in 2014
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter