The chief executives of U.S. Bank and PNC said they hope the next Treasury Secretary will focus on eliminating uncertainty and managing international regulations.
Big Bank Execs Air Hopes for Geithner's Successor
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app