Although rumors abound that reserves in the Federal Housing Administration's capital cushion may turn negative sometime next year, delinquencies on government-backed loans including those in the 90-day plus category fell in the third quarter, according to brand new figures released by the Mortgage Bankers Association.
Surprise: FHA Delinquencies, Including 'Serious' Category, Fall
NOV 15, 2012 1:21pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE