The event, hosted by the Federalist Society, was largely designed to focus on the CFPB. But former BB&T CEO John Allison used his time to openly argue for ending, or limiting, the Fed.
Dodd-Frank Panelists Spar Over Fed's Necessity
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter