An effort to overhaul commercial bankruptcy laws is in its early stages, and creditors in the syndicated loan market sense a threat to some of their most important tools for guarding collateral.
Leveraged Lenders Gear Up for Chapter 11 Reform Fight
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app