New York's Attorney General has issued a letter demanding that Wells Fargo resume processing mortgage modification requests for borrowers in states hit by Hurricane Sandy.
N.Y. AG Slams Wells Fargo on Sandy-Related Loan Mod Delays
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues