New York's Attorney General has issued a letter demanding that Wells Fargo resume processing mortgage modification requests for borrowers in states hit by Hurricane Sandy.
N.Y. AG Slams Wells Fargo on Sandy-Related Loan Mod Delays
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app